Our editorial office is devoting a lot of time to remove these small issues.We created a checklist for you.Please go through it and format your manuscript accordingly to avoid delay in publishing.Please prepare your manuscript as per given template and follow the instruction for Authors.These are important checklist for your manuscript:
- Cover Letter: Please address the cover letter to Editor/Chief-Editor and try to answer these questions in your cover letter:
- What are important findings?
- What is research gap? How did you fill that research gap?
- Discuss about originality and quality of your work.
- Manuscript: Submit your research work in MS Word format.Please include all equations, figures, schemes and tables in the main manuscript where they are used.Use qood quality figures in your manuscript.
- Graphical Abstract: Now a days, graphical abstracting is very important to attract viewers to read your manuscript.Provide graphical abstract as a separate file along with manuscript.
- Supporting information: Supporting files or informations related to your manuscript can also be provided at the time of submission. Please include details of supporting files in a separate page.
- Author Details: Check the authors name and affilaitions.
- Manuscript Details:Create a zip/rar file containing all files to upload in manuscurscipt submission system. If there is any problem in uploading files,please submit your manuscript throug email.Please fill all details during manuscript submission.
- Reviewers:Suggest minimum 3 potential reviewers for your manuscript. Write the contact information such full name, email address, organization, city/town, country in a separate sheet. The suggested refrees must not be from your organization.
- Please make sure that ZIP/RAR archives are not encrypted or password protected.We will cntact you if there is any problem persist in your files.If you are facing prblem during submission, please contact the support team at
- Corresponding author should ensure that :
- There should not be any unlawful statements
- References have been duly acknowledged at the appropriate places
- Submitted munuscript has not been publised previously or submitted elsewhere for publication.